Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome Makenzie!





Makenzie was born on April 26th, 2009 to Stephanie and Josh. She is just about three weeks old for our portrait session. I arrived to a wide awake little girl and we were able to capture a few portraits of those beautiful eyes.




But soon, she started to fade and it was time for a nap.






Finally, a couple of Stephanie and Makenzie together. Unfortunately Josh had to work, but we will be sure to include him next time.




Makenzie is also the cousin to Madilyn, whose newborn portraits we did earlier this year - I know these cousins will be close.

Also, this shoot was very neat for me, as this is my first client where I photographed their wedding, back in June of 2007, and now their first baby. It is so exciting to see my clients' families grow! Thank you again, Stephanie and Josh, I am looking forward to seeing you again.

No comments: