Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Falk Family Fotos

On Father's Day, I headed out to our good friend Kevin Falkenstein's house for a portrait session with him and his girls, Sydney and Elise. My husband used to work with Kevin, so I have known them pretty much as long as I'm known Joe, about 7 1/2 years. Elise and Sydney are two of my favorite kids, although I'm not sure I can call them kids for much longer! It has been great to watch them grow up and Kevin is such a great father. The girls were actually our flower girl and ring bearer when we got married - almost five years ago.

They also have a six month old puppy named Shasta, so we started with a few of him and then a few with the family together.









After that, we headed out to Denver Botanic Gardens for some portraits with just Kevin, Elise and Sydney. The Japanese garden there is especially beautiful.




Of course we did a few of each girl separately. Elise is the older of the two:




And Sydney is the younger:


Kevin was great in getting real smiles from the girls:


A few more family pics, and of course a couple with each girl and Dad, and we were about wrapped up!



Happy Belated Father's Day Kevin!!

No comments: