Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Kimberlin Family

I am still playing catch up with my blog, but I will get there, I promise! Back on November 1st I had the opportunity to spend a couple hours photographing the Kimberlin family at Chautauqua Park in Boulder. Melody and Brian have twins, Audrey and Brenna, who are just about a year old now. Melody is one of the kindest, warmest people I know, and it was wonderful to spend time with her and her family on a strangely warm November day - I think it hit 70 degrees that day! Although very odd for November it gave us perfect weather to have the twins outside in the beautiful fall colors. I think they got the perfect fall color weekend this year! First, here are a few of the whole family and the girls together:








Audrey and Brenna are both such beautiful little girls. Brenna is very active, always wanting to move around so photographing her can be a challenge, but I loved chasing the girls around. I just love her big blue eyes!







Audrey has cheeks that I just always want to reach out and pinch!





I love the following two pictures together - both girls were adorable in their dresses and I love the contrast with the grass.




And last, I love both of these series of pictures. The girls were getting a bit tired so we took a break and Brian started tossing Audrey up in the air. She just loved it so I grabbed a few shots of the two of them, and thought it would be great to have matching photos of Melody and Audrey.




Thank you again Melody and Brian for spending time with me! You are a beautiful family, and it was a pleasure to photograph all of you.

No comments: